Theodens joining application

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Theoden

Theodens joining application

Post by Theoden »

Dear Red Roses!

Throughout my journey, I have been known by various names, but I am applying under the name Theoden, which I created on July 21, 2001. I still have a few friends who continue to play, and I have also met some new people whom I would like to consider as friends. To the best of my knowledge, I have not made any enemies thus far, and I do not foresee making any in the future. I see myself as a friendly player who seeks adventure rather than conflict.

To be candid, I am not particularly experienced in RPG gameplay, but I am actively working on improving my skills in that regard. I hold great respect for those who take the role-playing aspect of the game seriously.

Why do you want to join the Red Rose?

I have always been fond of the RR. I remember spending much of my time on Fibula hunting, fishing, and conversing with the always-friendly members of RR. Now that I have returned to the game, I was immediately welcomed in the same friendly manner, so the decision to submit this application feels natural. I must also admit that I am drawn to the nostalgia of the old Tibia, and what other clan can offer more nostalgia than The Red Rose Clan!

I believe you should choose me if you seek a loyal and friendly member who will treat everyone with the same hospitality and kindness that I experienced during my first weeks back.

Roleplaying Story

In the sprawling realm of Tibia, where ancient mysteries lurked in every shadow, a young druid known as Crusader of Light roamed. His days were spent traversing caves, open fields, and dense forests, seeking the secrets whispered by the winds and the wisdom hidden in the earth.

One fateful day, while wandering through the verdant expanse, Crusader of Light stumbled upon a weathered billboard adorned with a proclamation. It announced a lottery hosted by the legendary paladin, Lightbringer, with the grand prize being the coveted E-Plate, a relic of unimaginable power.

Heart pounding with excitement, Crusader of Light wasted no time. He dashed to the caves of Fibula, determined to gather the gold required to purchase a ticket. Through winding passages and treacherous depths, he pressed onward, his resolve unyielding.

Finally, with a pouch heavy with gold, Crusader of Light obtained his ticket and awaited the draw with bated breath. When the moment arrived, disbelief washed over him as his ticket was declared the winner. Messages of congratulations flooded in from across Tibia, turning the chat a vibrant blue.

It was a day etched into the young druid's memory, a testament to the thrill of adventure and the boundless possibilities that awaited those brave enough to seek them. With the E-Plate now in his possession, Crusader of Light knew that his journey had only just begun.

A personal Touch

I hope what you have read is to your liking and that you would consider admitting me, I think that I would be a small contribution to your great clan!

Kind regards
Theoden
Rebrand
Novicium
Novicium

Re: Theodens joining application

Post by Rebrand »

It's been a pleasure to meet you now, even tho we played at the same time in the 2000's.
Great read, and hope to see more of you in game :)
Chocolate Bear
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thank you for your application and the chats we had ingame!

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there and thanks for the application!

I saw you the one time at the GH and would love to have a chat in the future. Try and find me online and I will try the same :)
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

Hey Theoden! Fancy seeing you here so soon, let’s chat some more in-game soon :)
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application. Please message me in game
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sir Balin
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Sir Balin »

Its been a pleasure to read you. Good luck with your application.
For justice and honour
Sir Balin
Lord Las
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Lord Las »

Hey thats great to see you here too!